City Council will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, February 4 at 7:00 p.m. to hear comments on the following:
• The Final Draft Master Plan for Future Planning and Development of the East Royalty Neighbourhood
The meeting will include discussion of:
• The range, mix and distribution of future land uses;
• The location for new public parkland and trail networks linking throughout the neighbourhood;
• Issues related to environmental protection and sustainable development; and
• Opportunities for road network expansion and the provision of public transit.
This meeting will be held at the Malcolm Darrach Centre (1 Avonlea Drive).
For more information on the meeting see attached PDF or www.city.charlottetown.pe.ca/official-plan-and-zoning-and-development-bylaw-review.php.
If you have any issues with the file, please contact:
Project & Communications Coordinator
City of Charlottetown