The City of Charlottetown Parks and Recreation Department is a proud partner of go!PEI, a health and wellness initiative to encourage Islanders to become more physically active and eat healthier.
go!Charlottetown and go!PEI have four programs coming up. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. The event details are as follows:
• This 10-week program is designed to help you build the stamina to learn to run.
• Takes place on Thursdays, beginning May 22 until July 24, from 5:15 p.m. until 6:15 p.m.
• Meet at the ball field clubhouse at Victoria Park.
• For more information or to register, contact: 902-368-1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Farming: – Gardening in Small Places Workshop
• This workshop includes a planting demonstration, information on gardening, soil nutrients,
invasive species and much more!
• Takes place Saturday, May 24 from 9 a.m. until 12:30 p.m.
• Location is at the Victoria Park Ball Field Clubhouse.
• Pre-registration is required, as space is limited.
• For more information or to register, contact: 902-368-1025 or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
• This five-week group walking program is designed for participants of all ages and ability levels.
• Takes place on Tuesdays and Thursdays, May 27 – June 26, from 5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
• Location is at the UPEI Alumni Canada Games Place (outdoor track)
• For more information or to register, contact: 902-368-1025 or email email@example.com
go! Groove Fit
• This three-week program is a dance fitness class for all ages
• Takes place on Mondays and Wednesdays, June 3 - 19, from 5:30 p.m. until 6:15 p.m.
• Location is at the UPEI Alumni Canada Games Place (inner field)
• For more information to or register, contact: 902-368-1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find attached the posters for each of the four programs listed above.
City of Charlottetown